Soul Retrieval is a life-changing, powerful form of shamanic healing that requires great responsibility and commitment on the part of the shamanic practitioner.
The call has been put out and we are gathering a circle for this class. If you are interested, apply ASAP! [3-22-15]
This is the second method of shamanic healing training that Tasara offers to students on the healer's path and will be a prerequisite to learning Compassionate Depossession. Before taking this class you must have developed strong relationships with your helping spirits and the ability to distinguish between your own wishes and the messages of your spirit guides.
This is truly a work of partnership between the helping spirits and ourselves, standing in our strongest selves. This partnership is a beautiful, nourishing and ever-evolving relationship that has no end. It extends to our clients, the people that come to us with such trust that they lie down and open their energetic fields for us to be able to help them.
What a blessed thing when one human avails themselves to the spirits of compassion for the good of another.
In order to join this circle you need to have strong relationhips with your helping spirits and no doubt in your ablity to journey in the "Core Shamanic, Michael Harner" journey style.
1. Send me a letter telling me who you took your shamanic journey training with and where.
2. Please inlcude an extensive essay describing your shamanic journeys, things you have learned about journeying from the spirits and explaining why you are called to this training.
3. Please include your name, address, email and phone number.
4. I may journey to my spirit friends on whether this circle is a good place for you to do your work.
5. Upon acceptance, payment will assure your spot.
Commitment: In honor of the knowledge given there is an implied agreement that you will not consider blending this technique with any other modality until you have conducted extensive soul retrieval healings. It is my hope that you will choose not to blend it at all. After these extensive healings, you will be eligible to apply for Compassionate Depossession training.
Training Circle Limited to 14 People.