Spiritual Learning is a Deep Process of Remembering
I am slowly rebuilding my curriculum after earning a Masters in Instructional Design through the University of Massachusetts, Boston. There will be a new, hybrid eLearning/in-person program in 2024 based on updated, relevant pedagogy.
Courses currently offered.
To be notified when more launch, sign up on the email list.
To engage with me for 1:1 spiritual mentoring, contact me directly.
The Power of Community Ceremony: Sacred Fire Initiation
1-Day Intensive Workshop
There is power in honest ceremony
It is a time and space carved out for personal purpose, borne from the heart, from honest and true intention. We enter this sacred place to stand present in our yearning, to bring forth our own beauty and to hear it answered.
There is power in a community enacting ceremony together. The circle is strong as we share in roles acting as sacred witness, energetic and moral support, circle casters, grounders, musical support and heart focus.
This is a great workshop for those that want to put on ceremony for their community or for those who want to bring the power of ritual into their private circles.
The Power of Private Ritual: The Waters Within
1-Day Intensive Workshop
Private Ritual is a time and space carved out for personal purpose, borne from the heart, from honest and true need for change and solace, celebration and honor. We enter this sacred place to stand present in our yearning, to bring forth our own intentions and to hear them answered.
Forging the skill of creating your own private ritual is a gift you will take with your for the rest of your life. You will forever be able to honor the changes, trials and celebrations that you hold dear in ways that will write history for you.
Your actions, love and intention deepen everything you do.
- Energetic pattern of integrity required for a successful ritual
- How grounding and relationship to land affects the stability of a ritual
- The split second intention and the driving premeditated intention.
- Opening up the conversation of what sacred space really is
- Amplifying the work with altars: chaos and structure.
- Ceremonial tools and how to use them
- Interplay when co-creating with the spirits
- Planned ritual vs. spontaneous ritual
- How to keep it deep, powerful and personal
- Walking the world as if in ceremony
There will time to creating a ritual design in order to facilitate clear and powerful intention through the carefully honed and passionately sourced vehicle of the ceremony format.